Sunday, November 7, 2010

Digital Storytelling Project

I think one of my favorite technology projects in this class so far was creating the digital storytelling project. Even though this project took a while, I think it might go faster the next time I create one. This project could improve student learning by creating interest for the students by watching a video. Anytime you can take the focus away from a teacher lecture the students will become excited about the activity. I created a digital storytelling video about the planets in our solar system. I listed facts and provided pictures and music to go along with it. I think the students would prefer something like this instead of the traditional method of reading the material from the textbook. By integrating technology in the classroom, we can stimulate our students' minds on a daily basis!

1 comment:

  1. You are going to be such a great teacher. You are very creative. I can remeber you talking power point in Mr. Matlock's class. It was great I can't wait to see your digital story!

    ReplyDelete