Friday, November 12, 2010

Research: Answers to post

Well, today when I visited the education website that I posted a question about the Interwrite Pad, I read several great answers! I asked if the Interwrite pad was easy to use or easy to learn how to use and three people responded in saying that it is very user friendly. One person stated that there are several great math tools right on the tool bar. Another person explained how you can build your gallery by installing simple software from the E Instruction Website and how it will walk you through the steps. Another person responded to the post by telling me that they got their Interwrite Pad through a grant they wrote and how it was possible for me to do the same. I really enjoyed posting this question because I had a lot of responses and many teachers gave me great information to go along with what I already knew about the technology tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment